He She Ze and We serves families with transgender loved ones through support, education and advocacy. We offer the opportunity to gather information and resources, meet and listen to the stories of others and figure out how to be truly supportive… together… in a safe, confidential, and non-judgemental space.
He She Ze and We offers weekly support meetings for parents, caregivers and adult family members of transgender and gender-diverse children of all ages. These meetings are an opportunity to talk and listen to others going through a similar journey.
If you would like to attend a meeting, please contact us by using the button below.
What We Do:
- Educate families about gender identity
- Support caregivers with one on one consultation and group meetings
- Connect families with trusted and vetted resources
- Inspire others by sharing stories of lived experiences
- Build a community of respect and understanding
- Provide training to the community at large: schools, community groups, businesses
- Advocate for the well-being of all transgender and nonbinary individuals